Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
At SERVPRO of Hershey/Swatara we offer 24 hour emergency service to our community and the surrounding areas. Because of the national footprint of SERVPRO we offer faster response to any size disaster! We do this by working together with our neighboring locally owned and operated SERVPROs to make sure we have the necessary personnel and equipment for whatever size loss you may experience. At SERVPRO of Hershey/Swatara our technicians are highly trained and have the most specialized equipment in the industry. SERVPRO is recognized as a leading company in the restoration industry.
It is really incredible that with only a small water leak or even just some excess humidity, within 48 hours mold spores can form and begin to grow in your Hershey, Hummelstown or Swatara Township home or business! In a very short period of time these mold spores can begin to grow and cause possible respiratory issues for your family, customers and your employees. If you see visible mold, are noticing a new 'musty' smell or even if you are wondering about the after effects of a previous waster damage, SERVPRO of Hershey/Swatara can access your business or home, and help you mitigate the mold along with providing recommendations for reducing the chance of a re-occurrence of mold in your home or business.
Call SERVPRO of Hershey/Swatara at 717-561-1404 or you mail email us at Office@SERVPROHersheySwatara.com
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (717) 561-1404
Confusion and misunderstanding surround the topic of mold and mold remediation. Some restoration businesses even make claims to remove all mold from a building. This is a fallacy. Mold spores occur naturally almost everywhere, both indoors and outdoors. These microscopic spores float along in the air and can enter a home or business through windows and HVAC systems. Consider these facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Hershey / Swatara?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
In as little as 48 hours, a minor mold issue can quickly spread through a home or business. Once you contact us, we’re dedicated to starting the remediation process quickly. This fast response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
As water and mold damage specialists, we have the experience, the expertise, and the advanced training that enables us to get your property restored quickly and thoroughly.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our initial focus is to stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber. We invest in ongoing mold remediation training and the latest equipment to serve you better
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold infestation is different, from the amount of mold to the types of materials affected. Each scenario requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our process for a “typical” mold remediation infestation:
- Emergency Contact - (717) 561-1404
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
With sensational news stories and misleading advertising, you can easily understand why so many people are misinformed about indoor mold. Learn the facts about mold and the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Hershey / Swatara is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of the Hershey community. When you have a water or mold damage issue, we’re already nearby and ready to help.
We are also part of a national network of over 2110 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams strategically located throughout the country to respond to large scale disasters.
We are proud to serve our local communities: