Professional Mold Remediation | SERVPRO® of Hershey/Harrisburg East (717)-533-FIRE
Microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, outdoors and indoors, making it impossible to remove all mold from a home or business. Some restoration businesses advertise “mold removal” and even guarantee to remove all mold, which is a fallacy. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air, and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or on a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Common Mold Misconceptions
With sensational news stories and misleading advertising, you can easily understand why so many people are misinformed about indoor mold. Learn the facts about mold and the mold remediation process.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Hershey?
We are dedicated to responding immediately when you contact them. A fast response lessens the damage, limits further damage, and reduces cost.
We Are Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
We specialize in water and mold damage restoration, the cornerstone of our business. Our Professionals have the training and expertise to safely handle any mold situation.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
We use advanced equipment to detect the source of water feeding the mold. Next, we isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber and perform mitigation work according to established professional standards per IICRC 520.
Call us at 717-561-1404 if you suspect you may have a mold problem in your home or business. We can help!